We had our third Legislative Council Meeting on Tuesday! A recap of the meeting can be found below:
- Lynbrook Cubing and Lynbrook Launch were both passed as official clubs on campus.
- The 2017-2018 ASB Budget was approved
- Club Food Day feedback was collected from the student body
- ASB Spirit presented the Halloween Events for next week
- IDC (Intra district council) has sent out a poll to decide the second semester event. The link is bit.ly/idc2sem
- Legislative Council Apparel was presented
The official meeting minutes can be found here.
All students are welcome to attend Leg Meetings, but only representatives may vote. The next Legislative Council will take place on November 7th in the auditorium during tutorial. Hope to see you there!